Do you need to prepare for that all-important test or examination?
Click on the links to the relevant sites.
Examinations – Business English
- B1 Business Preliminary (Cambridge Assessment) – Shows employers that you have a good knowledge of English for practical, everyday use in business.
- EuroPro level B1 (euroexam international) – Success in the exam is proof that you can engage in simple business-client interaction in English.
- EuroPro level B2 (euroexam international) – Success in the exam indicates that the candidate can participate in English in business environments.
- B2 Business Vantage (Cambridge Assessment) – Shows employers that you are ready to work successfully in international business.
- C1 Business Higher (Cambridge Assessment) – Helps you to get the practical language skills you need to work effectively at a senior level in international business.
- EuroPro level C1 (euroexam international) – Success in the exam indicates that the candidate can fully participate in English in multiple business environments.
Examinations – Academic English
- B2 First (Cambridge Assessment) – Proves you have the language skills to live and work independently in an English-speaking country or study on courses taught in English.
- C1 Advanced (Cambridge Assessment) – Demonstrates that you have the language skills that employers and universities are looking for.
- C2 Proficiency (Cambridge Assessment) – Shows the world that you have mastered English to an exceptional level.
- Linguaskill (Cambridge Assessment) – Accurate and fast test of English proficiency used and trusted by employers and educational institutions worldwide.
- IELTS (Cambridge Assessment) – Widely accepted by professional registration bodies and government immigration agencies in many countries, as well as universities and employers.